Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raymond Lam no series nominations for this year's TVB Anniversary Awards

2 posters

Go down

Raymond Lam no series nominations for this year's TVB Anniversary Awards Empty Raymond Lam no series nominations for this year's TVB Anniversary Awards

Post by summer7879 Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:08 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Raymond Lam no series nominations for this year's TVB Anniversary Awards

Raymond Lam no series nominations for this year's TVB Anniversary Awards 103100282006b1
Raymond Lam no series nominations for this year's TVB Anniversary Awards 103100282006b2

Depending on new duet (心領) with Linda Chung, Raymond Lam participates with her in the recording. He exposed that this year he has no series in for the TVB award nominations, so he won't be asked constantly of how he feels about the awards. He feels relieved about it.

Asked if he feels disappointed? Raymond said: "Not really, but I'm still anxious for the show and have been placing attention on the two anniversary series. (Who do you support for TV King and Queen?) Wayne Lai and Sheren Tang. At the time I did watch , I guess the ratings may be better than . (But the series has both your good friends Tavia Yeung and Charmaine Sheh in it, you're not supporting them?) I always support them every year. Charmaine's acting is pretty OK. Tavia and I were in the same training class, her acting is well accepted."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Raymond Lam no series nominations for this year's TVB Anniversary Awards Empty Re: Raymond Lam no series nominations for this year's TVB Anniversary Awards

Post by kingfai30 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:01 pm

It is a shame that Raymond was not nominations in the TVB Anniversary Awards.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down