Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacky Cheung and Maggie Cheung's bed scene does not need to be intense

Go down

Jacky Cheung and Maggie Cheung's bed scene does not need to be intense Empty Jacky Cheung and Maggie Cheung's bed scene does not need to be intense

Post by summer7879 Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Jacky Cheung and Maggie Cheung's bed scene does not need to be intense 022600282042b1magiie
Jacky Cheung and Maggie Cheung's bed scene does not need to be intense 022600282042b2jacky

The 34th Hong Kong International Film Festival held its press conference in the west coast. starring Jacky Cheung, Tang Wei and Maggie Cheung have been chosen to be one of the opening films. Yesterday the cast attended the press conference.

Jacky reveals that there is a bed scene with Maggie in the film, but it is a limited bed scene, there are absolutely no intense bodyily contact involved. There is not even a tiny bit of intimate scenes with Tang Wei either, he said: "Last night I was watching on the movie channel. (Do you dare to accept those films?) No, No, No. (No what?) I don't have the body figure nor the courage. (No matter if you have courage or not, your wife won't let you?) My wife won't say she won't allow it, just in her heart she won't. Tony Leung and I are different, he is a full time actor, I can do some singing to earn money." Jacky frankly said that he's not clear if the film will be banned because when he was shooting for it, he has never thought that this film would affect Mainland playing it. As for Connie Chan's mother sudden departure from this world, Jacky expressed that he sends his condolence to her.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down