Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "3 Gods" teases TV King & Queen candidates at TVB 43rd Lighting Ceremony

Go down

The "3 Gods" teases TV King & Queen candidates at TVB 43rd Lighting Ceremony Empty The "3 Gods" teases TV King & Queen candidates at TVB 43rd Lighting Ceremony

Post by summer7879 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:25 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

The "3 Gods" teases TV King & Queen candidates at TVB 43rd Lighting Ceremony 101900282006b1anni1
The "3 Gods" teases TV King & Queen candidates at TVB 43rd Lighting Ceremony 101900282006b3anni2
The "3 Gods" teases TV King & Queen candidates at TVB 43rd Lighting Ceremony 101900282006b2anni3
The "3 Gods" teases TV King & Queen candidates at TVB 43rd Lighting Ceremony 101900282006b5anni4
The "3 Gods" teases TV King & Queen candidates at TVB 43rd Lighting Ceremony 101900282006b7anni5
The "3 Gods" teases TV King & Queen candidates at TVB 43rd Lighting Ceremony 101900282006b4anni6

The "3 Gods" teases TV King & Queen candidates at TVB 43rd Lighting Ceremony

Last night, the TVB 43rd Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony was held in Tseung Kwan O. Besides Bosco Wong, Tavia Yeung, Kevin Cheng and Bernice Liu who were absent, every Fadan and Siu Sang from the station attended. Hot favorites for this year TV King and Queen, Wayne Lai, Sheren Tang, Moses Chan and Charmaine Sheh were arranged to stand in the first row. The popular contestant from The Voice, Mag Lam had only been in the industry for a very short period of time, but was arranged to stand in the first row as well.

Last night, the "3 Gods" Wayne Lai, Johnson Lee and Louis Yuen all took the TV King and Queen candidates to joke around with. They said: "Wayne Lai goes to the supermarket, not to buy anything, just busy chatting with the housewives, he went 'short' (crazy). Moses Chan has no first line rumored girlfriends (implying that his rumored partner is not in the first line) . Sheren Tang won't give her award to anyone, only to God. Charmaine Sheh is not human, she's a snake." Myolie Wu's rumors with Bosco Wong were used as a joke by the 3 Gods making Myolie cover her face in embarrassment. Then the "3 Gods' clarified that: "Besides us three who has gotten plastic surgery, no one in TVB has!"

The "3 Gods" said: "Of course we came up with the jokes, there isn't a script to follow, we're afraid others will get mad. We are just helping them rehab, look they are all so happy, no sign of unhappiness. Who dares to have a black heart and face at the TVB anniversary!"

Raymond Lam was teased by the 3 Gods of his "chok look", he said: "I don't mind, it's not the first time they teased me. I also couldn't hold in my laughter, I even asked people what a 'chok look' is. One time I went to the canteen and didn't have enough sleep, Ah Jeh (Liza Wang) told me not to let out my electricity, she said: 'let out electricity then need to pay'. I don't even know what facial expression I make."

As this could possibility be 103 year old 6th Uncle (Sir Run Run) very last TVB Anniversary, Ah Jeh said: "We don't know if it will happen or not, 6th Uncle has more spirit than last year, next year I want to see him in good health, then I'll be happy." Carol Cheng said: "Last year we thought it was his final year too, TVB's future is not for us to think about, don't care!" Wayne and Kara was unwilling to see it happen, Kara said: "His decision, is definitely right" Charmaine said that changes are eternal, expect good prospects in the changes. Though she never had a chance to talk to 6th Uncle, but she's already happy just being able to see 6th Uncle. Mag got to stand in the first row, she felt very honored, she said: "This is my first time seeing 6th Uncle, unfortunately we didn't get to take a photo together."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down