Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Tse had to "step aside" at TVB Lighting Ceremony

Go down

Michael Tse had to "step aside" at TVB Lighting Ceremony Empty Michael Tse had to "step aside" at TVB Lighting Ceremony

Post by summer7879 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:33 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Michael Tse had to "step aside" at TVB Lighting Ceremony

Michael Tse had to "step aside" at TVB Lighting Ceremony 102100282017b1mitse

Michael Tse and Claire Yiu appeared as a "couple team" to shoot for a skincare ad. Towards TVB anniversary series getting satisfying ratings on its premiere, Michael expressed that he's happy for the whole cast and crew being able to release such high quality series from TVB. It was said that Michael had to "step aside" during the TVB Lighting Ceremony, he said: "I didn't think so, at least I stood right next to Gallen Lo, feels just like the old Lighting Ceremonies. I actually feel that I 'rise' in level, at least I was kinda in the middle." He also said that TVB has many male artistes, it is not possible to use a "human pyramid" to have everyone stand in the middle.

Michael also said that he has confidence towin an award at this year TVB Anniversary because his progress this year has been pretty good: "I don't know if TVB would give me another rabbit? (Have you invited the Executives for dinner to boost up your chances yet?) You can do that? I am just a newcomer, I don't know these things. The most important is to have an explanation for myself and TVB."

It was rumored that Sheren Tang is currently on vacation in the States and did not come back to Hong Kong to attend the lighting ceremony, Michael defended her: "She might have something more important to do."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down