Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayne Lai leaves all rumors to Ron Ng; Kate Tsui prepared to be on 'bad terms' with Charmaine Sheh

2 posters

Go down

Wayne Lai leaves all rumors to Ron Ng; Kate Tsui prepared to be on 'bad terms' with Charmaine Sheh  Empty Wayne Lai leaves all rumors to Ron Ng; Kate Tsui prepared to be on 'bad terms' with Charmaine Sheh

Post by summer7879 Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:43 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao, TVB E-News
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Wayne Lai leaves all rumors to Ron Ng; Kate Tsui prepared to be on 'bad terms' with Charmaine Sheh  010400470045b4wayne
Wayne Lai leaves all rumors to Ron Ng; Kate Tsui prepared to be on 'bad terms' with Charmaine Sheh  010400470045b3ron
Wayne Lai leaves all rumors to Ron Ng; Kate Tsui prepared to be on 'bad terms' with Charmaine Sheh  0955528pgkate
Wayne Lai leaves all rumors to Ron Ng; Kate Tsui prepared to be on 'bad terms' with Charmaine Sheh  095430mz4chris

Wayne Lai leaves all rumors to Ron Ng; Kate Tsui prepared to be on 'bad terms' with Charmaine Sheh

Yesterday Wayne Lai, Ron Ng, Kate Tsui, Nancy Wu, Christine Kuo, Edwin Siu attended the costume fitting for TVB new series Forensic Heroes III (FH3). As female lead Charmaine Sheh is currently in Mainland shooting a series, she was unable to attend and the focus fell on ex-rumored couple Ron Ng and Kate Tsui. The two were posing intimately in front of the camera. Christine appeared in a wedding dress and stole the limelight.

For the third installment of FH, Wayne Lai replaced Kevin Cheng as the male lead. Wayne joked that Kevin, Bobby Au-Yeung and Frankie Lam are all busy people, so the unoccupied him had time to shoot this series. This is the first time Wayne's collaborating with Charmaine, he said: "This is our first collaboration, I anticipate it. (Have love scenes with Charmaine?) If there intimate scenes, I have to look at the script first. (Afraid of rumors?) I don't have much experience in this, leave it to Ron, he's an expert in it."

Once had rumors with Charmaine because of a watch, Ron stressed that he bought the watch himself. Ron said he doesn't have that many scenes opposite of Charmaine, he has more scenes with Kate. As for his past rumors with Kate Tsui? Ron said: "I'm already prepared. Also Kate and I have collaborated several times, just treat it as promotions. (Wayne said leave your the expert in rumors, so leave it all to you?) Don't fool me, but he has a wife so he's insulated, won't be too bad. The rumors this time, pass it on to Edwin Siu and Aimee Chan." As for Kate, she frankly said she always has rumors with her male co-stars. Asked if she's afraid of rumors of being on bad terms with Charmaine? Kate said: "Already prepared. (Want rumors or gossips?) If I could choose, of course none of it. I'm just focused on my work, won't think too much." (TN: Kate and Charmaine are sisters in the series)

[Source: TVB News] This time, Nancy Wu plays Wayne's wife and a lawyer. Producer Miu Siu Ching said Nancy and Wayne will have lots of married couple scenes, and even some bed scenes. Nancy said that she has a lot of first times. It will be her first time being a wife, a mother, and a lawyer. Wayne will have a romantic storyline with both Nancy and Charmaine. When asked if its going to be triangle love? Both Wayne and Nancy said it's not considered to be because later in the series Wayne and Nancy will have their own marriage problems and then a relationship develops between him and Charmaine.

(TN: So for those who are wondering, FH3 is a completely new story, it's an indirect sequel to FH. Charmaine is not a cop anymore, she's a coroner, while Wayne is a forensic chemist, they will be working together frequently to solve cases and eventually develop a relationship. Kate and Ron are both cops, I believe Kate is the head of a team. Ron will be under her team.)
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Wayne Lai leaves all rumors to Ron Ng; Kate Tsui prepared to be on 'bad terms' with Charmaine Sheh  Empty Re: Wayne Lai leaves all rumors to Ron Ng; Kate Tsui prepared to be on 'bad terms' with Charmaine Sheh

Post by kingfai30 Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:18 pm

I'm looking foward to this series of Forensic Heroes III because it is the first time that we see Maggie Cheung in this series and the cases was not that good than the orginal one.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down