Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmaine Sheh is prepared to be a mother [Title slightly misleading]

Go down

Charmaine Sheh is prepared to be a mother [Title slightly misleading] Empty Charmaine Sheh is prepared to be a mother [Title slightly misleading]

Post by summer7879 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:02 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Charmaine Sheh is prepared to be a mother [Title slightly misleading]

Charmaine Sheh is prepared to be a mother [Title slightly misleading] 09ma002

Yesterday Charmaine Sheh attended a promotional event, she smiled and said that she's prepared to be a good mother. She said: "My cooking is okay. My ex-boyfriend 10 years ago was fortunate enough to try my cooking, a heart-shaped steak. It took me an hour to cut the steak into a heart-shape. My mom said that it is women capital to have good cooking skills, so when I get a break and go to Hawaii, I'm gonna have my mom pass down her cooking skills to me."

Earlier it was said that Nancy Sit's daughter brought her boyfriend to see her parents, Nancy said yesterday: "The guy is just my daughter's friend from the States. They are not dating. But, I do support my daughter dating. It is because in the past my parents opposed me dating, so I ended up getting married over the age of 30! I often tell my daughter not to worry about my work, go out and date, but she kept urging me to find an Uncle for her as soon as possible."

During filming of , because Nancy fell ill, 1/3 of her screen time was cut, no luck to compete for TV Queen. She laughed: "When I was ill, there were ideas to kill off my character, but later I was able to continue filming, so I consider it as 'picked my life back up'!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down