Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheren Tang prepares to get guys by learning how to whine

Go down

Sheren Tang prepares to get guys by learning how to whine  Empty Sheren Tang prepares to get guys by learning how to whine

Post by summer7879 Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 am

Credit :Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Sheren Tang prepares to get guys by learning how to whine

Sheren Tang prepares to get guys by learning how to whine  News8sheren
Sheren Tang prepares to get guys by learning how to whine  News7sheren

Following her second win for TV Queen, Sheren Tang's career continues to grow into the next level. Asked about her New Year's wish? She expressed: "Hope there will be a new scene in my television career, and everyone has jobs." As for her love life, Sheren laughed: "Do not necessarily need love. (Would want someone there for you to whine sometimes?) I just learned how to whine because since youth I've relied on myself, I speak roughly. In the past, my ex-boyfriend said that I don't know how to whine, in the last two years I have been living with my mom and learned how to do so. I am an actress, how can I not know how to whine, but the real skill is I have to give up my thinking. I am currently in the stage of learning, give me some time."

Also, the day before Sheren invited Anthony Wong and some friends out for Japanese food in Happy Valley. Later, the media called Sheren, she said: "Actually, I knew Anthony before. That night he even told me that I was actually his 'see mui' because many years ago we were in the training class. We were chatting and eating, chatting so much we weren't willing to leave."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down