Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Love II 老婆大人 II

5 posters

Go down

Just Love II 老婆大人 II Empty Just Love II 老婆大人 II

Post by Vivien Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:29 am

Just Love II 老婆大人 II 2wmnsit

Just Love II
Benz Hui, Jessica Hsuan, Johnson Lee, Joyce Tang, Ken Wong, Natalie Tong, Patrick Tang, Rosanna Lui, Selena Li, Sunny Chan
Genre: Modern, Law
Episodes: 25

Career-minded magistrate Ko Hui Man (Jessica Hsuan) gains full support from her loyal husband Kot Kwok Kwong (Sunny Chan) so that she is able to concentrate fully on her works. At court, Man strongly believes that everyone is equal before the law and she tackles every challenge confidently. At home, she never bothers about the household duties which are all taken by husband and any complaints filed by mother-in-law. Man just takes things for granted but fate continues to convince her that law cannot be applied to every situation.

Man feels sympathized with Ho Sau Sau (Joyce Tang) who suffers from slight mental disorders. Trying to help, Man allows her to come into her family but this creates an opportunity for Sau to replace Man's role as a wife and a mother completely. Kwong is seriously injured during a car accident. His relative Kot Tak Wan (Johnson Lee) lectures Kwong how to fight against Man and this leads to serious communication breakdown between the couple. Swindler Ho Shi Fu (Benz Hui) appears in Man's life as a hopeless villain from the lower class but he is in fact the father of a senior official.

"Just Love II" is a story about law and human nature. How would the couple tide over the difficulties?

Credits: Astro On Demand

Last edited by Vivien on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Vivien
Vivien
Admin

http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Just Love II 老婆大人 II Empty Re: Just Love II 老婆大人 II

Post by bbbear8 Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:10 pm

was slightly disappointed in this series. i thought the first one was better. sometime it's better not make a sequel...
bbbear8
bbbear8
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down

Post by tienluvsdramas0101 Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:44 pm

i say the first && second is balanced. maybe i like the first one a bit more. but i think this drama is a really good family drama && it shows so much about family values that doesnt exist much today. it's a good drama, but towards the end, i feel it was too ordinary.
tienluvsdramas0101
tienluvsdramas0101
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down

Post by nghi92 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:59 am

bbbear8 wrote:was slightly disappointed in this series. i thought the first one was better. sometime it's better not make a sequel...

I agree with you, this series was a disappointment!

I was so mad that they only mention Dave at the end of the series. The only reason why I like JL1 was because of Natalie and Dave! JLI ended fine, it didn’t need a sequel!!!!
nghi92
nghi92
Elite Members

http://www.dramaddicts.com/forum/

Back to top Go down

Post by jse Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:05 pm

After finished watching this drama, I found out this drama was not good at all. So boring and it was just a usual drama and focused on Jessica's family and small..small matters too!!! I give it a 2 out of 5 stars.
jse
jse
Advanced Members

http://tvbwonderfulseries-jse.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down