Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myolie Wu Enjoys The Torture Of Being Secretly In Love,

Go down

Myolie Wu Enjoys The Torture Of Being Secretly In Love, Empty Myolie Wu Enjoys The Torture Of Being Secretly In Love,

Post by summer7879 Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Credit : Translation to psycho 085 @ http://myoliewuhangyee.com/forum

Myolie Wu Enjoys The Torture Of Being Secretly In Love, 20090729thesun1
Myolie Wu Enjoys The Torture Of Being Secretly In Love, 20090729thesun2
Myolie Wu Enjoys The Torture Of Being Secretly In Love, 20090729thesun4

Myolie Wu Enjoys The Torture Of Being Secretly In Love,

Last year, Myolie Wu tried out singing for the first time, and held onto 'Popular Fadan' status to enter the music industry. She did not get sexy, or become a 'Jade Girl', but instead, she went on the most difficult path of being stylish. Recently, she was being arranged to sing the ending duet theme of Burning Flames 3 with Virginia Lok's favorite artiste, Kevin Cheng. Her singing path is considered quite smooth-sailing. As for relationship matters, she said, "Dating with someone in the industry is very troublesome. Need to use a lot of energy to avoid the paparazzi. Really very tiring!"

The rumors of Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong started in 2005. Not long ago, it was rumored that Myolie could not withstand the guy being flirtatious and penniless, and out of anger, she threw both the person and the dog out of the house. But earlier on, when attending the Burning Flames 3 promotional event, the producer, Amy Wong, exposed that both of them are still a couple. So exactly, how's her relationship world like? Myolie said, "Dating with someone in the industry is very troublesome. Need to use a lot of energy to avoid the paparazzi. Really very tiring! I rather it happen first, then consider what to do. Really tiring. Won't date just for the sake of dating. Now, I wish to find a long-term one. Wait for fate lor!"

In the highly-rated Burning Flames 3 drama, Myolie and Kevin Cheng were acting as a pair of good friends, whose relationship was pretty ambiguous. It's evident that both of them had intentions towards each other, but neither was able to talk about it. Both of them sang the ending theme, Have Intention, and it exactly described the intimate yet ambiguous feeling of this kind of soulmate-lovers. Myolie said, "I feel that it's very romantic! The best part of relationships is being secretly in love with another person. It's like very intimate, yet ambiguous. Having to guess here and there has the most surprises. I enjoy the lost feeling of being secretly in love with someone." She, whom claimed her love life to be empty, does not have any targets whom she's secretly in love with. But she revealed that she has the habit of 'self-creating love relationships', "Sometimes, when I meet new friends, perhaps there'll be the illusion going through my brain where I think that this person is quite good."

Myolie admitted that her dream boyfriend's first condition must be handsome, but in the reality, she will say no to handsome men. She said, "Being too handsome, there's an insecure feeling. And handsome men can find and get a lot of things very easily. Won't know how to cherish." Not even being in time to ask if she was referring the 'handsome man' as Bosco, Myolie already laughed and said, "It's good that I never have such bad experience before!"

Myolie joked that before she cooperated with Kevin Cheng, she felt that he was the cool type, "I thought that he's handsome and won't talk to people, like very anxious about his own image. Who knew that there was once I did a 'Lifeline Express' visit with him, then I discovered that he's actually a very carefree person. He likes to eat a lot, and will also help to take food for everyone else. Later on, we worked in SCD2, and would give in and take care of each other. It's during that period when everyone went through a lot!" When asked if she had any illusions on Kevin, Myolie laughed and shook her head, "Too familiar with each other. But after knowing him for a longer period of time, I then feel that he's really handsome!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down