Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koni Lui is involved in a car crash

3 posters

Go down

Koni Lui is involved in a car crash Empty Koni Lui is involved in a car crash

Post by Matchbox Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 am

Source: on.cc
Translated by: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net/

Koni Lui is involved in a car crash

Koni Lui is involved in a car crash 0805-00470-019b1

Koni Lui who is busy filming TVB sitcom "The Queen of the Office" was involved in a car crash incident yesterday afternoon while driving to her mother's house in Tuen Mun to have lunch. When she approached Tuen Mun Road she suddenly crashed. Koni was in shock and because none of her friends around at the time she ended up crying by the side of the road. Fortunately a driver helped her call the police. Afterwards Koni was taken by a ambulance to Yan Chai hospital to have an examination. The X-rays revealed no problems but she did sprain her neck and right arm. She has currently returned home to rest. She said "I will currently not drive and take the taxi instead. I do not want to cause problems for the other actors and will continue to work tonight. My car has been taken away but heard that it's seriously damaged. But I am very lucky that I was not seriously hurt".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Koni Lui is involved in a car crash Empty Re: Koni Lui is involved in a car crash

Post by summer7879 Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:30 am

Oh my, luckly she only got minor injured, wish she recover soon .
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Koni Lui is involved in a car crash Empty Re: Koni Lui is involved in a car crash

Post by bbbear8 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:57 am

glad to read that she is ok...that's not a good pic of her though.. Wink
bbbear8
bbbear8
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down