Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koni Lui encounters angry ghost in movie

3 posters

Go down

Koni Lui encounters angry ghost in movie Empty Koni Lui encounters angry ghost in movie

Post by Matchbox Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:02 am

Source: On.cc
Translation: matchbox @ http://www.illusive-serenity.co.cc/

Koni Lui encounters angry ghost in new movie

Koni Lui encounters angry ghost in movie 121800470048b1

Koni Lui started out working in television but has recently been participating in movie productions. In the new movie (惡胎) she plays a pregnant woman who has a miscarriage. However the dead baby suddenly turns into an angry ghost and haunts her. Koni exposed that the most memorable part in the shooting was having to vomit 10 times. She said "At first I was pretending to be sick, but after seeing the fake sick I began to vomit for real because it looked disgusting".

As Koni is playing a pregnant woman she will not apply makeup and look plain. This is different to her usual pretty roles. She said "Pretty or not it doesn't matter, most important is that its relevant for the storyline". In the movie she will encounter many children ghosts, the reporter asked if she gets along with children? "No problem, I am really good at making them happy. They love playing with me".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Koni Lui encounters angry ghost in movie Empty Re: Koni Lui encounters angry ghost in movie

Post by bbbear8 Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:02 am

wow..be intersting to see how Koni looks without makeup...sure she will still be pretty..
bbbear8
bbbear8
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down

Koni Lui encounters angry ghost in movie Empty Re: Koni Lui encounters angry ghost in movie

Post by summer7879 Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:30 am

I quite like to watch her... she is talented..and she is pretty..
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down