Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fala Chen gives herself 60% on her acting performance

Go down

Fala Chen gives herself 60% on her acting performance Empty Fala Chen gives herself 60% on her acting performance

Post by summer7879 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:14 pm

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AEU

Fala Chen gives herself 60% on her acting performance

Fala Chen gives herself 60% on her acting performance News1n
Fala Chen gives herself 60% on her acting performance News2t

Fala Chen, Christine Ng, Lee See Kei and Chung King Fai arrived in Wan Chai for the promotional event of their new series "The Stew of Life" which will be broadcasting next month.

As for Anthony Wong who attended a movie premiere and did not have a seat arranged for him, he was angered and said that the organizers made improper arrangements and left the event. Fala who also attended, frankly said: "I didn't feel that it was that messed up, I only felt that the event was quite lively. Maybe that night the asssignments weren't labeled and the audience came first. Artists went in after they were done with interviews and by then the seats were all taken. It is because we had an lively reaction by the audience that there were no more seats, it has nothing to do with having experience." As for Eric Tsang praising her acting skills and that she has an opportunity to be nominated for the female Newcomer award, Fala excitedly expressed that she has never thought Eric would praise her. She only gives herself 60%, she felt that there is still a lot of room for improvement. Also, the other day Johnson Lee and Fala attended the everyone in the city dances concert, the two were dancing and singing together and was very well welcomed.

Christine Ng exposed that after she finished filming her series, she went to Japan for a vacation, but she was not able to sleep every night. When her and her assistant went back to Hong Kong they felt paralyzed, they went to see the doctor, but it did not help. She said: "I'm afraid that I have some emotional sickness, but in the end it was just because the weather in Hong Kong was quite humid. After a few months of rest, she recovered.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down