Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bernice Liu appears sexy in new advertisement shoot

2 posters

Go down

Bernice Liu appears sexy in new advertisement shoot Empty Bernice Liu appears sexy in new advertisement shoot

Post by Matchbox Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:25 am

Source: On.cc
Translation: matchbox @ http://illusive-sere....forumotion.net

Bernice Liu appears sexy in new advertisement shoot

Bernice Liu appears sexy in new advertisement shoot 121000470020b1

Bernice Liu appears sexy in new advertisement shoot 121000282090b4

Bernice Liu appears sexy in new advertisement shoot 121000282090b3

The other day Bernice Liu shot many advertisement photos as the spokesperson of a slimming brand product. She wore 5 different outifts including a summer look top and low cut sexy evening gown. One of the evening gowns specifically showed off her chest and long pair of legs.

Drinks coffee to keep warm

Although the temperature was around 17 degrees Bernice still insisted to wear the thin layered outfits for the shoot. Not only did the crew turn off the air conditioning but also gave her a cup of hot coffee to keep her warm. Bernice said "Actually I am not afraid of the cold. I am most afraid of the photographer shooting pictures of my toes because they became swollen and bruised while I shot the fighter movie. They look very ugly". Fortunately the crew arranged dark colored nail varnish to cover the bruises.

In addition, Bernice expressed that not only is she satisfied with her earnings but they have increased. She said "I am very happy shooting this advertisement. As well as receiving money, I can also keep fit. I am very satisfied with my full body figure. But if possible I would like my thighs and arms to be slimmer. Then that would be perfect".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Bernice Liu appears sexy in new advertisement shoot Empty Re: Bernice Liu appears sexy in new advertisement shoot

Post by summer7879 Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:45 am

Wow, she look so sexy and hot..
always love to see her in any outfit... she look great in
wat ever outfit
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down