Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bernice Liu appears as the Charity ambassador with her dog

Go down

Bernice Liu appears as the Charity ambassador with her dog Empty Bernice Liu appears as the Charity ambassador with her dog

Post by Matchbox Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Source: on.cc
Translated by: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

Bernice Liu appears as the Charity ambassador with her dog

Bernice Liu appears as the Charity ambassador with her dog 122700470019b1

Bernice Liu appears as the Charity ambassador with her dog 0912301

Bernice Liu appears as the Charity ambassador with her dog En1227f1

Yesterday Bernice Liu took her dog to Shatin's "Christmas Charity" function where she appeared as the caring abassador to raise funds for a Vet charity association. Bernice stated that she shot a 2010 calender for the association earlier. She was recently busy shootin Ip Man the Prequel movie and a Mainland series. It was the first time she worked with Huang Yi and Du Yu Hang. The reporter asked her if she needed to learn Wing Chun? She said "No, I will be using weapons. While shooting the movie Yuen Biao taught me a lot of martial art techniques". Bernice personally doesn't know martial arts that why she has to be extra careful when using weapons. She has injuries on her arms and legs but fortunately because she has a foundation in dancing it has made her learning process more relaxing.

This Christmas Bernice went to Mainland to work. The reporter asked if she has earned less? She replied "I don't think so, perhaps because I wasn't in Hong Kong last Christmas therefore I don't see much of a difference in earnings". She expressed that due to working away from Hong Kong she had less time to see her dogs. Yet they arel very clingy when they see her.
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down