Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selena Li & Nancy Wu deny being "New Old Mrs. Kenneth Ma"

Go down

Selena Li & Nancy Wu deny being "New Old Mrs. Kenneth Ma" Empty Selena Li & Nancy Wu deny being "New Old Mrs. Kenneth Ma"

Post by summer7879 Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:35 am

Credit ; Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Selena Li & Nancy Wu deny being "New Old Mrs. Kenneth Ma"

Selena Li & Nancy Wu deny being "New Old Mrs. Kenneth Ma" News13selnan

It was rumored that Kenneth Ma and Nancy Wu's relationship ended and that new love sparks happened between Kenneth and Selena Li after filming a series together. The two "Mrs. Ma" attended a HK soccer event, where the organizers arranged a Kenneth Ma cardboard figure pretending to take a group photo with them. The two girls could not help but laugh at the funny scene.

Selena heard the new titles of "New Old Mrs. Kenneth Ma" and immediately denied then looked at Nancy and said: "I'm not! She is?" Nancy embarrassingly smiled: "I don't know either, it's just what the news said and is the past now." Selena frankly said that when she and Kenneth started, she coincidentally wasn't even in HK. It was only when she returned to HK that she found about the rumors, so she was extremely clueless.

Both girls were asked if they would fall in love with the same guy? Selena said: "I don't think so, I don't like to fight for guys, I just feel it's troublesome, I rather not deal with it." Nancy said: "From what I see usually, I don't think we like the same things." As their rumors get brought up by the event organizers, Nancy expressed that she knew about the rumors being involved beforehand, she said: "Actually before when we were filming series, the rumors were already constantly going on and plus Kenneth's role as a playboy in his new series "The Mysteries of Love", this is good series promotion!"

It was said that Selena didn't break up with Patrick Tang, so the relationship becomes a square of love. Selena said embarassingly: "Not related." Both Selena and Nancy said that they are good friends with Kenneth.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down