Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayne Lai pulls down his own 'sign board' to support Kate Tsui

Go down

Wayne Lai pulls down his own 'sign board' to support Kate Tsui  Empty Wayne Lai pulls down his own 'sign board' to support Kate Tsui

Post by summer7879 Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:00 am

Credit ; Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Wayne Lai pulls down his own 'sign board' to support Kate Tsui  022400282050b2waybne

Wayne Lai pulls down his own 'sign board' to support Kate Tsui  022400282050b3ron

Wayne Lai pulls down his own 'sign board' to support Kate Tsui  022400282050b1kate

Wayne Lai pulls down his own 'sign board' to support Kate Tsui

Wayne Lai, Kate Tsui, Ron Ng, Maggie Cheung, Nancy Wu and the rest of the cast to Forensic Heroes III held the blessing ceremony in Tseung Kwan O yesterday. It was said that Kate didn't do her homework and would often NG during shooting. Kate calmly denied, she said she's a serious artist, for the Lunar New Year period she worked everyday despite being ill. Also, she did all her preparations before, Kate said: "Nothing is true on the report! That day, we were shooting at 6am, it was very cold and windy. It was because the wind messed up my hair that I NGed, it's human nature. (Do you have a lot of NGs?) Not considered a lot! (Difficult lines to say?) I play a police officer, mostly responsible for investigating cases. I think Wayne has harder lines because he's a forensics chemist."

Wayne also supported that every artist memorized their lines, otherwise they would be 'dead'! He said: "The collaboration this time is very enjoyable, everyone of us are young men and women! (Kate NGs a lot?) In fact, we all NGed because the script is difficult, cannot say one word wrong! I am talented, but I don't dare to put up the talent wave, even I NGed! Broke my golden sign board too!"

Ron Ng lost his iPad

As for Ron, he expressed that he lost his iPad. It happened when he was in the restroom at TVB City. He left the iPad on the side of the sink and didn't realize until the next day. Asked if he's afraid of leaking out his intimate photos? He said: "No photos on there! (Photos with ex-lover?) I didn't date at all before buying the iPad. My memories are stored in my brain. In fact, the most valuable thing on it is the script. I will have to trouble someone to help me download it again."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down