Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate Tsui supports Wayne Lai

Go down

Kate Tsui supports Wayne Lai Empty Kate Tsui supports Wayne Lai

Post by Matchbox Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:41 am

Source: On.cc
Translation: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net/

Kate Tsui supports Wayne Lai

Kate Tsui supports Wayne Lai 113000282042b1

Kate Tsui and Wayne Lai both attended the "Shum Shui Po anti-crime campaign carnival" event. Kate immediately expressed that she supports Wayne to become this year's TV King. She hopes that they can collaborate in a series together. As for her not being nominated for any awards at the TVB award ceremony this year, she replied "This year I mainly focused on my singing and shooting movies. I seldom filmed any series. I hope that I can do that next year". (Are you satisfied with your achievement this year?) "it's Okay, I have finally experienced that doing different types of work at the same time is extremely difficult. It is very hard to find a balance".

Wayne thanked Kate for her support. As the award cermony gets closer, he said "I am not nervous. It's just some fun. Most important is that I am happy". (Have you prepared your winning speech?) "It's done, there must be some preparation otherwise you would look silly just standing there".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down