Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosco said the friendship between Myolie and him is stable

Go down

Bosco said the friendship between Myolie and him is stable Empty Bosco said the friendship between Myolie and him is stable

Post by summer7879 Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:27 am

Credit : Credits: lovebosco.net
Translated by: Ting @ http://myoliewuhangyee.com/forum

Bosco said the friendship between Myolie and him is stable News1myo

Bosco will announce to the world when he marry Myolie Wu

This year hosts for Miss Hong Kong will be Eric Tsang, Nat Chan and Amigo Choi. Chilam, Bosco Wong, Gary Chaw and 《超級巨聲》candidates will be the performing guests. Eric teases Chilam and Bosco as their ‘family members’ are Miss Hong Kong (Anita Yuen and Myolie Wu). Chilam said: ‘Must thanks ‘Miss Hong Kong’ for giving me the chance to know Miss Hong Kong. Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu earlier on secretly went on a trip to Okinawa. This is being speculated as a 箍煲 and pre-honeymoon trip. Bosco Wong denied everything: ‘there are other people on this trip too, the tourists (who took the photo) ain’t professional photographer, that’s why they ain’t able to photograph the rest of the people on this trip.’ Ask whether he will admit their relationship? Bosco responded: ‘We are good friends lor, nothing to admit, anyway will let everyone know when I’m getting married.’

(Takungpao)

‘2009 Miss Hong Kong Final’ invited Bosco Wong, Chilam, Gary Chaw etc as performing guests. Yesterday, the performing guests, hosts, guests and the contestants attended the press conference. When performing guests, Bosco Wong and Chilam were invited on stage, Eric Tseng teased Bosco Wong and Chilam as the relatives of Miss Hong Kong. Bosco Wong was speechless with embarrassment.

Recently there was news reporting Bosco Wong touring Japan with Myolie Wu who he had been dating for a few years. But there were also reports reporting that he and Toby Leung developed feelings after filming 《摘星之旅》. Regarding this, he said he is already prepared to have rumours surfacing with which ever female artistes he works with. He said: ‘This time they weren’t able to take any photos of Toby and me doing special actions, if not the reports will be even more interesting.’

Bosco Wong went to Okinawa with rumoured girlfriend Myolie Wu earlier on and was discovered by tourists. The tourists took their photos and this was being published and reported by newspapers and magazines. Bosco Wong explained that they are actually being accompanied by crews. But the people who took their photos are not professional photographer so they ain’t able to photograph everyone. That’s why the reports ended up in this way. Bosco said: ‘Already predicted that we will be recognized by people, but never expect the secretly taken photos were send to the publishers.’

Bosco is only willing to admit the other party is a good friend and he had no plans to announce their relationship. He also emphasize that if he is able to get married, he will announced it to the whole world. When being ask whether it has been a long time since he last went on a trip with Myolie, Bosco acted blur and said: ‘Did we went before? I think we went on a working trip together a long time ago.’ Whether this time round their relationship improved a big step, Bosco said that their friendship have always been stable.

Admitted he went on a trip with Myolie Wu. Bosco Wong appeared refreshed.
(Wenweipo)

The relationship between Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu is always full of breaking up and patching back. Recently there was news reporting that Bosco Wong while filming 《摘星之旅》linked up with a female co-star, Toby Leung and this causes Myolie Wu to be very angry. In order to win back the lady, the guy arranges to make a trip to Okinawa with her. Bosco Wong looking refreshed yesterday when attending Miss Hong Kong function admitted that he did went to Okinawa with Myolie. But it wasn’t just the two of them,there were other crews following. The reporter pointed out that there were only the two of them in the photo. Bosco Wong deflected the reporter’s question saying: ‘They ain’t professional photographers, so wasn’t able to photo the rest.’

Regarding the rumours between Toby Leung and him, Bosco Wong wasn’t surprised, “Already prepared for a continuation of the story, if not there wouldn’t be so much news. While filming 『摘』, seem like it involved everyone. Earlier there were already rumours of me with 趙子琪. Maybe because everyone watch Burning Flame 3 and witness the strong feedback, keep mentioning about Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng, so they talk about me too. (Did Myolie ask you about your rumours?) No, I already predicted there will be a continuation of the story.’

Really wouldn’t be separated even if there were typhoon

Laugh and ask whether going to Okinawa is ‘honeymoon trip’ or 「箍煲之旅」, Bosco Wong answered with reserved, ‘is shopping trip. Actually when we alighted from the plane already ran into Hong Kong tourists. We even greet them. But didn’t expect someone will send the photos secretly taken to the newspaper. (When will announce the relationship?) Announce going on a tour, next time la. Next time will announce before we embarked. (What is the relationship between the two of you?) Good good friends lor. (Which party doesn’t wish to admit the relationship?) No ah, anyway I will inform everyone if I’m getting married, rest assured la. (Long time didn’t go on a trip with Myolie?) Never try going on a tour. It has been quite a long time since we went on a trip for work. (There is a big improvement in their relationship?) Our friendship had always been good. (Wouldn’t break even if there is a typhoon?) When I was in Okinawa, there really has typhoon, it shifted to Taiwan after that. This time consider lucky and unlucky, lucky is because the trip wasn’t cancelled because of the typhoon. Unlucky is because the typhoon causes massive destruction to Taiwan.’ Mention that Myolie Wu is prettier than this batch of Miss Hong Kong, Bosco Wong said, ‘Everyone is pretty in their own way, every girl has their own personality and inside beauty.’

When Chilam and Bosco Wong were on stage explaining their performance for the Final, Eric teased them, ‘Both of you are the family members of Miss Hong Kong.’

Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu spend a lot while in Okinawa
(The Sun)

It has been proven that Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu toured Okinawa together. Bosco Wong was been grilled at the function he attended yesterday. He insisted that there are other crews present. It was reported that the rumours between Toby Leung and him causes Myolie to be displeased that’s why this trip surfaces. Bosco laugh and said, ‘I already predicted that there will be a continuation of the story. This time it is a ‘shopping’ trip.’ Pressed regarding when will announced their relationship? He acted blur and said, ‘Announced going on a trip? (Announced girlfriend status ah!) We are good friends lo.’ Ask whether there is any improvement in their relationship due to this trip? He said, “Our friendship had always been good. (Wouldn’t break even if there is a typhoon?) When I was in Okinawa there was really a typhoon. Initially thought the flight will be cancelled, in the end the typhoon shifted to Taiwan. This time consider lucky and unlucky, lucky is because the trip wasn’t cancelled because of the typhoon. Unlucky is because the typhoon causes massive destruction to Taiwan.’ Bosco and Chilam are performing guests for Miss Hong Kong. During the event, Eric Tseng teased them saying that both of their family members are Miss Hong Kong. Bosco was full of embarrassment. Ask Bosco whether he think Myolie or this batch of Miss Hong Kong is prettier? He said, ‘Everyone is pretty in their own way. Every girl has their own beauty.’
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down