Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linda Chung upset to be said "steal eat" ; Just friends with Raymond Lam & Philip Ng

Go down

Linda Chung upset to be said "steal eat" ; Just friends with Raymond Lam & Philip Ng Empty Linda Chung upset to be said "steal eat" ; Just friends with Raymond Lam & Philip Ng

Post by summer7879 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Linda Chung upset to be said "steal eat" ; Just friends with Raymond Lam & Philip Ng

Linda Chung upset to be said "steal eat" ; Just friends with Raymond Lam & Philip Ng News12ray
Linda Chung upset to be said "steal eat" ; Just friends with Raymond Lam & Philip Ng News13g

Linda Chung and Martial Arts artist Philip Ng have recently been rumored together, the two were spotted hand in hand in Wong Kok shopping. Reporters called Linda to ask for clarification of the rumors, she expressed that she and Philip Ng are good friends. They were only accompanying each other to go shopping and are not dating. There was a sale at the optical shop, Linda smiled: "If I wanted to secretly date, I wouldn't choose Wong Kok. Even if we don't encounter the Media, we'll probably encounter the readers and they will report the news. When I discovered there were Reporters photographing me, we immediately tried to get rid of them. Our relationship is definitely not like what the report said that I went to Philip's house. I have never been to his house before."

When Linda was talking about the rumors she just laughed, what got her most upset was her image seems like she was "steal eat" (affair). She said: "I want to ask, what did I "steal [to] eat"? Raymond Lam and I were fake, we have never been together. It is just that everyone already thinks we are on-screen couple, we are just work partners." Asked if there were opportunities to develop a relationship with Raymond or Philip? Linda said that she are friends with both of them, if there was a chance for them to take another step into the relationship, it will all be based on fate.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down