Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayne Lai & Sheren Tang not thinking about awards

Go down

Wayne Lai & Sheren Tang not thinking about awards  Empty Wayne Lai & Sheren Tang not thinking about awards

Post by summer7879 Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:38 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Wayne Lai & Sheren Tang not thinking about awards  072000282020b1she1

Wayne Lai & Sheren Tang not thinking about awards  072000282020b2fala

Wayne Lai & Sheren Tang not thinking about awards

Sheren Tang, Wayne Lai, Fala Chen, Kara Hui and Susan Tse along with the behind-the-scenes crew to TVB 2010 anniversary series had a dinner gathering. Wayne expressed that everyone pitched in on the dinner, and he pitched in the most. Asked if he's going to fight for TV King depending on , he said: "I have thought about it a little, but not hoping for much. (Who do you support?) There are few who are really good. Raymond Lam has matured a lot." He reveals that he has confidence for , I estimate that even in the next 10 years there won't be a series with the similar setting made, he said: "I believe that there won't be a series that's that intense, even if scriptwriter Cheung Wah Biu comes back, Lee Tim Shing will probably be retired. It's rare that another series like this one will be made."

Asked Sheren if she's going to fight for TV Queen? She said: "I have never thought about it, just focusing on my jobs and doing my best." She reveals that this time her performance in the series is very challenging, her character started doing opium at the fresh young age of 20, she has never experienced that before in reality. She said: "But the costume and style really does resemble me in the past, proves that I maintained my appearance well."

summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down