Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheren Tang said her only TV Queen opponent is Teresa Mo; New series with Wayne Lai in 2010

2 posters

Go down

Sheren Tang said her only TV Queen opponent is Teresa Mo; New series with Wayne Lai in 2010 Empty Sheren Tang said her only TV Queen opponent is Teresa Mo; New series with Wayne Lai in 2010

Post by summer7879 Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:30 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Sheren Tang said her only TV Queen opponent is Teresa Mo; New series with Wayne Lai in 2010

Sheren Tang said her only TV Queen opponent is Teresa Mo; New series with Wayne Lai in 2010 26mb007

Sheren Tang and Wayne Lai both gain popularity in TVB series as "4th Mistress" and "Chai Gau" respectively. They were said to be this year's TV King and Queen at the anniversary, but there are also rumors that said Sheren is not one of TVB's 'biological daughter', so TVB strongly supported Tavia Yeung and Charmaine Sheh in for the TV Queen candidates. Perhaps that's the reason why Sheren was absent from the TVB Lighting Ceremony this year.

Yesterday Sheren and Wayne were in their period drama costumes, preparing to shoot for the TVB Sales Presentation clip, seems like they do have a good relationship with TVB. She also indicated that she will be attending the anniversary award ceremony. Earlier she was absent from the lighting ceremony, Sheren calmly expressed that it was already scheduled for her to go to the States earlier as well as bring her mother on a vacation.

When speaking of the TV Queen battle, Sheren clearly did not have Tavia and Charmaine as her opponents in mind, she said: "How many opponents do I have? I only have Teresa Mo! We can't treat her as nobody, she is a very good actress in my heart."

Hopes for Best Drama
Wayne said Sheren's life is hard, Sheren said: "I don't have a hard life, everything is solved when I have Chai Gau!" Wayne then said that he hopes that he can win an award with Sheren; Sheren said: "I have your word!" Then "4th Mistress" seem to have taken over Sheren, she said: "I of course have confidence, Chai Gau said there is confidence then there is confidence." Having said that, Sheren expressed that actually she already has reservations for the awards: " is Lee Tim Sing's hard produced works, "Best Drama" is ours as a whole. Tim Gor defends (bo) Chai Gau defends (bo) 4th Mistress."

Following Wayne and Sheren will be starting on another series in March 2010 (巾幗梟雄之義海豪情). This time Ron Ng, Suki Chui and Kiki Sheung will be excluded from the cast, while Raymond Wong and Fala Chen will be added. Sheren and Wayne said that the scriptwriters are still working on the script and it is unknown how the story will develop, but they believe there will be a fresh new feeling. Asked if they will have a kiss scene? Sheren said: "Nope, but its best to have a good relationship, that's the excellence."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Sheren Tang said her only TV Queen opponent is Teresa Mo; New series with Wayne Lai in 2010 Empty Re: Sheren Tang said her only TV Queen opponent is Teresa Mo; New series with Wayne Lai in 2010

Post by Blossom Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:38 am

A Rosy Business II? I hope this will be good, usually (not all the time) TVB sequels are not that successful.
HEY!! Sheren is wearing the same outfit as Yoyo Mung in The Charm Beneath!
Blossom
Blossom
Elite Members

http://thoughtsontvb23.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down