Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandy Wong can easily fall in love with the opposite sex

Go down

Mandy Wong can easily fall in love with the opposite sex  Empty Mandy Wong can easily fall in love with the opposite sex

Post by summer7879 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:30 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Mandy Wong can easily fall in love with the opposite sex  091600282076b2m4

Mandy Wong can easily fall in love with the opposite sex  091600282076b1m3

Mandy Wong can easily fall in love with the opposite sex

TVB artist Mandy Wong had a complex romantic storyline with Derek Kwok and MC Jin in Lives of Omission. However, in real life she said she is very faithful towards love, but stressed it is easy to touch her heart. She said: "In my love life, I never encountered a relationship involving other parties. I am a faithful person and I can easily fall in love with someone. However, if I do have my other half, I will not let this happen. I won't fall for other people because I cannot tolerate being a two-timer."

Mandy expressed she once had a boyfriend who was in another relationship. At the time she felt really heartbroken, but she chose to withdraw from the relationship and was determined not to become the third party!

Currently, the single Mandy is focused on her career, but when choosing a partner, does she hope to find someone like the characters in the series, the mature Derek Kwok or the MC Jin who knows how to please women? She said: "I like guys that are older and mature. Perhaps I have the sense of security, like Derek Kwok's type in the series." However, she laughed and said she wants the best of two worlds. She hopes to find a perfect boyfriend with both types of personalities. She laughed: "But actually I want a boyfriend who has both of their personalities, someone who is mature and can take care of me, but also have ideas to please me. Any girl wants a perfect boyfriend!"

Also, this year Mandy has been accepting series after series, causing a tight schedule for her. Asked if she is getting up top? She said: "It cannot be said like that, just I will grasp any opportunity that comes along. I don't know if it's getting up top." As for this year's TVB awards, she hopes for one because she feels it's a form of encouragement: "I don't know if there is a chance for me or not, but in fact it is already happy enough to be nominated. It is a certainty."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down