Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toby Leung makes it clear that she wants to marry a "Big Man"

Go down

Toby Leung makes it clear that she wants to marry a "Big Man" Empty Toby Leung makes it clear that she wants to marry a "Big Man"

Post by summer7879 Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:54 am

Credit : Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AEU

Toby Leung makes it clear that she wants to marry a "Big Man"

Toby Leung makes it clear that she wants to marry a "Big Man" News6toby

Recently Toby Leung is busy preparing for the opening of a bridal business company, hoping that it will be able to open by the end of the year. The website for the company is currently in operation. The other day, Toby was shooting some wedding pictures for the company. As for her "groom" is a old good friend of hers that once knelt down and proposed to her, Jason. Toby said: "He is my brother-in-law's friend, a few years back at a party, Jason suddenly knelt down and proposed to me. His mom even took of her wedding ring and gave it to me, I just treated it as a game though! Something for fun, we never dated, but we are good friends! This time I'm able to collaborate with him and he's also the company's consultant! (Any chance for development?) I can't answer you, nowadays everyone around me are dating! (Who is your ideal spouse?) I need a man who is determined and generous, a 'big man'!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down