Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aimee Chan enjoys the feeling of being pursued

2 posters

Go down

Aimee Chan enjoys the feeling of being pursued Empty Aimee Chan enjoys the feeling of being pursued

Post by Matchbox Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:49 am

Source: Takingpao
Translated by: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

Aimee Chan enjoys the feeling of being pursued

Aimee Chan enjoys the feeling of being pursued Uhk-23

Yesterday Children ambassador's Aimee Chan and Kitty Yuen promoted "TVB 2009 Children's Day" event. Skye Chan and Samantha Ko were also present. They played games with the children and encouraged them to care and love one another.

In "Burning Flame III" Aimee plays a direct and tomboy character. She has received a lot of praise for her role and is extremely happy. She laughed and said "In the series I directly pursue Bosco Wong. But the role is completely different to me in real life. If I was like that in real life I would be quite scary". (Why do you feel you would be scary?) "I think it's rather cute when girls pursue the guy. But I have never attempted that myself. I prefer the feeling of being pursued by a guy and it can be quite romantic".

Skye Chan says crowning the new winner is not a problem

In addition, The Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2009 will take place this month on the 22nd. But it's not yet known who will be crowning the new Miss Hong Kong winner. The reporter asked Skye if she was asked to crown the winner how she would prepare herself? She said "I still don't know what is going to happen this year but if I was chosen to crown the new winner iit wouldn't be a problem. (You will probably create history?) "I am very happy and have gone through a lot in the last year. As long as I have left a good impression on people that's enough". (Have you been in touch with Edelweiss Cheung lately?) "I have been very busy recently but we have been intouch via SMS. I hope when I am free we can go out for dinner".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Aimee Chan enjoys the feeling of being pursued Empty Re: Aimee Chan enjoys the feeling of being pursued

Post by bbbear8 Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 pm

I think Aimee is doing an excellent job on BF3. I really like how she goes for what she wants. In reality, if you want something/someone...GO FOR IT!
bbbear8
bbbear8
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down