Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bernice Liu at public event, Fans fight for her posters

Go down

Bernice Liu at public event, Fans fight for her posters Empty Bernice Liu at public event, Fans fight for her posters

Post by summer7879 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:38 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AEU

Bernice Liu at public event, Fans fight for her posters

Bernice Liu at public event, Fans fight for her posters News7bernice

Bernice Liu attended "Perfect Shape" as a spokesperson for the opening ceremony in Shenzhen. She attracted a large group of onlookers, Bernice was arranged to sign autographs on posters for the audience. But before the audience could wait for the posters could be passed to them, they already stormed up front to grab them. This scared Bernice so much that her skin tone changed, "so scary!" Bernice smiled: "But they are just too excited, today I am dressed a bit revealing to show the results from losing weight."

Speaking of Chrissie Chow who is also a spokesperson for a slimming company, received complaints on the new television advertisements recently for not being appropriate, Bernice strongly stressed that the company she's spokesperson with is all healthy sexiness, there will not be a problem.

As for the recent exposure of celebrities already married, Bernice was quite shocked to hear this: "Wow! But when I get marry in the future, I will definitely admit to it. (How about good friend Real Ting getting married? Did he tell you about it?) It is not convenient for me to answer this question, I got an order that I'm not suppose
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down